Monday, September 8, 2008

qualifications in mineing/truck driving

I would like to start out with, psalm 23, the lord is my shepard i shall not want, looking for gold and riches is all well and good, but it is just to fill in time, while we wait for the real treasure in heaven, that being said, read on. I was a underground minor at Magma copper co, (san manuel, Az) for 3 years, 1976-79, also a certified blaster, I also worked 50 miles west of chicken Alaska above ground operation, running Mitsubishi 2 yard backhoe, running shaker, fixing waterlines, general maintenance for a verry small claim for 1 yr. Ive been looking for gold on my own with a metal detector and sometimes pick & shovel for over 10 yrs. I currently use a xtera -70 for gold, silver and artifacts, (by minelab), a very good detector. As for my truck driving expirence, Ive been a certified class a driver scence 2000, Ive traveled all lower 48 states many times logging over 1 million miles driving...... thankyou for looking, 18wheelsjerry@gmail.com.

No comments: